In no particular order:
2. straw man
3. manufactroversy (Ok, I've only seen this used once, but I knew right off the bat that it belonged on this list)
4. correlation does not imply causation
This list is not exhaustive. Feel free to add yours below.
Just a few things to clarify about the "Asians Eat Weird Things" music video:
1. Drinking fish sauce straight from the bottle? No one can handle that umami bomb.
2. That's doesn't look like nem nuong (nem nướng) @ 2:45. Nem nướng is grilled pork, that looks more like nem chua which is fermented, cured pork...and delicious.
3. "Hell no we ain't eating no dogs..." Maybe not in America, but in some parts of Vietnam my peoples do.
4. And how are the Fung Bros going to leave out tasty Lethocerus indicus pheromones (cà cuống)? or even the imitation stuff?
If only it came with a β symbol...
...but you're the only member of the lab.